The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow All Safe Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No motors with liquids are to be stored in the facility.
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods.
- No working in the unit at any time-Storage Use Only.